- You can't suddenly have an amazing wardrobe. Those are the things that you gradually build up over time. Buy great staples, find an amazing statement piece here, find an unexpected treasure there.
- Do not be afraid to do what, in your mind, is the most important thing to do, even if it seems absolutely juvenile at the time (I'm still kicking myself for not going over to Bryant Park while I was in the area this weekend... sighh)
- A Sephora open until 12am is a beautiful thing (pun intended!)
- I am no longer allowed to spend money on anything other than gas for my car. ...For at least two months.
- I still am completely in love with NYC, until next time my friend! (Next goal: Fashion's Night Out)
And so, without further ado, I present to you, my latest additions to a hopefully growing fantastical wardrobe:
T by Alexander Wang Spring 2010 via Opening Ceremony