Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To Rip or Not To Rip... To Sew or Not To Sew...

Currently listening to: Illegal Tender by Louis XIV
Newest Obsession: Sam Edelman gladiator platforms
And, Ash open toe ankle boot
So I finally found a good pair of white skinny jeans. But, I want to update them and style them. I have so many ideas! And then there's the problem that I never want to change something out of the fear of never returning it back to the original state. Does that ever happen to you? I mean, sometimes the original is better than the newer version. I think I'd feel better if they were say... $6 jeans? (These are from H&M) Which speaking of $6 jeans, I want to convert a pair of flares into skinny zips, but I don't want all of my pants to be skinny jeans. What do you guys think? Are they here to stay or are they on their way out?

No comments:

Post a Comment