Monday, October 4, 2010

Bluefly... Fly me away to a land of designer clad closets

So much I have yet to update, I've just been so busy that I've gotten lazy. (Or I'm making excuses ; ] )

First off, my bluefly order came in. And it was so cute because they had the cardboard box, then a bluefly shopping bag inside. Too cute!!!




I got a peacock printed dress from label 382. Probably my favorite thing about it is the jersey knit slip feature while the print is on this kind of slinky chiffon. Light and airy while still retaining a great amount of comfort and security. Definitely becoming one of my go-to dresses!


I also got a pair of dolce vita gladiators, but they just didn't seem to fit right. they were too big in certain areas and it just appeared too flat. It was quite a let down! And unfortunately I don't have any really good photos of them. All I have is a picture of the bag that came along with them. I'm so upset I have to return them, if not just for the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment