Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo

I went to the Buffalo Exchange about a week ago (actually a little over, Sept 24th to be exact, as the file into which I uploaded them reminds me). For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a new thrift store. For those of you in Boston, it's right off of the B line - green line to Harvard Ave, walk to the corner of commonwealth and harvard ave, down harvard ave and you're there.

180 Harvard Ave., Allston
Boston, MA 02134
(617) 779-7901

I shouldn't be quick to judge. A friend also pointed out "why would you go to a new old clothes store?" (even if he was being clever...). I wasn't much impressed with the selection. The best part would have to be the shoes but those can be hit or miss. And that's one of the things that frustrates me about thrift store, they are always hit or miss.

I did get these Nine West pumps though for a fraction of the retail price, so that made me pretty happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment