Monday, January 11, 2010

Why Hello and Welcome to a New World!

In the past I wasn't taken to the idea of myself blogging, I've always thought my words were tedious and constantly a joke that only I felt was funny. I'm not a writer, heavens no. Am I a photographer? No not that either, only as of recent I have been starting out with serious photography (and even the term "serious" is questionable). How is it then one might wonder that this blog came to be?

First off, I've been looking at other fashion blogs marveling at their abundant creativity. You could say I idolize them, but saying that really isn't going to get me anywhere. I guess I just realized I had to get myself into the game, whether I had the ability (for lack of a better word) or not.

Second, this is the time in my life where I find myself submerged in college applications. Portfolios portfolios portfolios. A realization came to me that I can post my portfolio to a blog, which can conveniently strike two birds with one stone - show my creations with you the public and hopefully get me into college.

Third, curiosity is an indomitable force that has no doubt gotten me where I am today. As a kid I'd take apart doorknobs just to see how it worked.
...Alright you got me. I'm not sure where I'm going with this one. But let me say that I want to share with you the greatness (and possibly the not so greatness) I've discovered in life, from the trivial to the important/global. So bear with me (or even better yet, enjoy it!).

- "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back"

No comments:

Post a Comment